Satelite creating progress 2

                                                    Satelite creating progress 2


Welcome everybody!  Today I will give you the diagram. Here is the diagram. Parts' names are included in the drawing.



I have taken the pictures from instructables. So, please forbid me for this. You have to set a servo for managing the solar panels. Follow these pictures.




Some chasis has been used here. You will see a piezo element in the diagram. You should use it. The servo will be attached onthe below breadboard and the circuit is on the up breadboard. A picture has shown where the camera should be attached. Now follow these pictures.


This will be the programming port a PS2 mouse extension cable.
In my next blog I will give the code. And then your spy satelite is ready!
Forbid me for taking pictures from instructable. Comment and vote me please.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you want to make a satelite? Important things you must know

Spy satelite creating progress 1