Spy satelite creating progress 1

SPY SATELITE CREATING PROGRESS 1

In my last blog I have told about satelite. Now, I wil show you how to make a spy satelite. At first, you have to collect some things. I have given the list below -

1. Something for the body like a metal mini box.
2. 2 solar panels for charging four 1.5 volt battery.
3. 2 bread boards.
4. A servo motor.
5. A wifi camera.
6. Picaxe 14m IC.
7. Some USB mini plug.
8. Some parts for managing the IC.
9. Some screws and nuts.
10. 4 AA 1.5 volt rechargeble batteries.


Next, Assembly the body,  the metal mini box. You have to keep a way to set the camera. The focus will be to the outside. So, assembly it by keeping this information in your brain.Set one of the breadboads over the other breadboard by nuts.






I will tell the parts' name in my next blog.
I hope you will like this article. Hoping success in your work!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Satelite creating progress 2

Do you want to make a satelite? Important things you must know